Computer Society Of India
The seed for the Computer Society of India (CSI) was first sown in the year 1965 with a handful of IT enthusiasts who were a computer user group and felt the need to organize their activities. They also wanted to share their knowledge and exchange ideas on what they felt was a fast emerging sector. Today the CSI takes pride in being the largest and most professionally managed association of and for IT professionals in India. The purposes of the Society are scientific and educational directed towards the advancement of the theory and practice of computer science and IT.
Why to Partcipate :
- Enhancing career opportunities.
- Internship opportunities will be provided.
- Merit certificates for the toppers.
- Improves logical & programming skills.
- Inspires and motivates the programmers to think and improve the parallel programming & distributed programming skills.
- Increase the capability of reversing the code.
Powered by :
Association with :
CSE Dept, MVSR Engineering College